The HP OfficeJet Pro 6974 is an all-in-one printer, it provides all the basic functionalities with professional quality colour printing. It also uses only up to 50 % of ink compared to LaserJet printers. You can also download software drivers from ojpro6974 .
Office Jet Pro is ideal for the business purpose since it can easily handle high-volume of printing, faxing and other functionalities. Office Jet Pro series also has all the latest technology that makes it so popular when compared with its competitors.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6974 printer Driver ojpro6974 help you with basic instructions to utilize latest features include automatic Document feeder, Preloaded business apps for the scan, print and faxing process. It also supports Duplex printing where you can simultaneously print two sides at a time where it also ensures the confidentiality of the printing process by using HP Advantage private print. It is one of the important features that make the HP OfficeJet pro 6974 printer driver ojpro6974 different than the other Office Jet Pro models.
HP OfficeJet Pro 6974 Printer Setup
- Take the HP OfficeJet Pro printer out of its package, get rid of all the tape, stickers and other packing materials. Open the ink cartridge access door and remove all the packing materials inside it and close the door. I
- In the same way, open the input tray door and pull the paper tray toward you. Remove all the packing and tape materials inside the paper tray and push it inside.
- Now, connect One end of the power cord to the rear end of the HP OfficeJet Pro series and connect the other end to the power outlet or socket.
- Next, turn on your HP OfficeJet Pro printer and set your language, country/region and time preferences. Finally, choose Yes to confirm the choice.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and make use of the ink cartridge that came along with the printer. Gently remove the black plastic tape of the ink cartridge. Do not make contact with the copper-coloured contact or the ink nozzles and never replace the protective tape on the contacts. It may result in ink clog, ink failure and bad electrical connections.
- Lift open the ink cartridge access to place the ink cartridge. Carefully handle the ink cartridge by holding its side, press the ink cartridge into its slot and make sure that it got fixed into its place. Place Black cartridge and tri-colour cartridges in their specified slots.
- After installing the ink cartridges, an alignment page will get automatically printed. Then, make use of the on-screen guidance to complete the ink alignment process.
- Lift open the scanner lid and place the alignment paper, print side should face down on the scanner glass.
- To get more information about the software installation process visit ojpro6974.