HP officejet pro 8610 is an all in one printer with wired (ethernet), Wireless, USB and wireless direct communication. It also has mobile printing capability with eprint and Airprint feature. The height of the printer is 12.5 inches with a width of 500mm makes it compact and saves space. This product consumes less power without compromising on its performance. The paper tray has a capacity of holding 250 sheets which makes the HP office jet pro 8610 printer easy for seamless printing.
HP Officejet Pro 8610 Complete Set up Guide & Driver Installation Support
HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer setup:
- Take out the printer from the box and remove all tapes, stickers, and packing materials.
- Open the cartridge access door and remove all the packing materials from inside.
- Turn on the printer by connecting one end of the power cord to the rear of the printer and the other one to the electrical outlet.
- Select your preferred language in the control panel and then confirm to continue.
- Touch the date and time to display date, month, and time and then touch done.
- To load the paper into the input tray and slide the paper width guide on both sides.
- Insert the stack of paper in the centre of the tray. Make sure the stack of paper is not above the dotted lines present on the side of the printer.
- Gently push the tray back into the printer.
- Take out the output tray extender and the HP Officejet Pro 8610 printers are now set up.
HP officejet pro 8610 software:
- Mobile devices don’t require HP Officejet pro 8610 drivers. Instead, it can use an HP smart app, AirPrint, or plugin.
- HP smart app is available on android and ios devices which lets you print, scan and troubleshoot HP Officejet pro 8610 printer issues on a wireless network with this app.
- On mac and ios devices, the AirPrint app provides you quality printing without the need for additional software.
- If additional functionality is required, HP smart app can be downloaded from the mac store.
- Go to 123.hp.com to download the latest driver and HP Officejet Pro 8610 software. Full feature driver packages direct you to connect your printer to the local wireless network and download HP scan software.
HP office jet pro 8610 troubleshooting:
- If the printer is not found during the setup process, reset the printing system.
- Some softwares might not have been installed properly. If the printer is not detected, reinstall the HP driver and the software.
- You can turn off the printer and review the condition of the cable if the printer is connected through a USB cable.
- Sometimes, the USB cable may be damaged. If damages replace the cable.
- If the USB cable length is more than 3m lengths, change the cable.
- Insert the USB cable in a different port if the problem persists.
- Restart the printer and complete the troubleshooting process.
Installing HP Officejet pro 8610 ink cartridges:
- To replace the HP Officejet Pro 8610 ink cartridges, Turn on the printer and open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the printer carriage stops moving before proceeding.
- Gently press the front of the ink cartridge to remove it from the slot.
- Open the new cartridges from their packaging.
- With the help of color coding, insert the HP office jet pro ink cartridges into the empty slot until it is securely installed in the slot.
- You should install the cartridge in the right slot. The letter on the slot and the cartridge should be matched.
- For additional information, the HP Officejet pro 8610 manual can be downloaded hpprinters123.com by searching for the printer model number in the search tab.