HP also offers great savings for your printer ink and sheets. The OfficeJet Pro 6834 also has the ePrint Web service. To setup this service and the printer in general, you must’ve already downloaded the software drivers from setup 6834 or ojpro6834 .
The HP OfficeJet Pro is a very versatile and resourceful printer most suited for high-volume printing in small offices. Although not portable, the OfficeJet Pro 6834 is a bit more compact compared to its 6834 Premium and 6834 Plus counterparts. The matte finish on the front makes it less prone to fingerprints and dust. The printer is equipped with a 250 sheet input tray and 50 sheet Automatic Document Feeder.
Some of the features of the OfficeJet Pro are
Dimensions: 14.6 x 19.4×18.1 (in)
Weight: 14.3 kg
Paper Capacity: 250 sheets (plain paper), 100 sheets (photo paper)
Print speed: 35 ppm (monochrome), 34 ppm (draft)
ojpro6834 – Printer Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 6834 Unboxing
- Open the box and fold the flaps to the sides of the printer so that it is easy to remove items from the box.
- Remove the guides, installation and the IRIS software CDs from the box. You can also use the installation CD to install the software instead of downloading it from setup 6834.
- Next, take out the power cord and fax cable and keep them aside.
- Take out the setup cartridges and replacement cartridges that came along with the printer and keep them aside. These cartridges are designed to initialize your printer.
- The cardboard box below has the duplexer that’ll help you print documents on both sides, automatically. Remove the box, the blue tapes and the plastic film on the duplexer.
- Remove the Styrofoam boxes and the second paper tray kept on the side of the box.
- Once you’ve removed the tray from outside the box, you can remove the protective covering around the tray.
- You can keep the second tray aside. Now, tilt the box and lay it on its side. Using the plastic covering, drag the printer out of the box.
- Now, remove the plastic covering on the printer and peel away the blue tapes on the printer surface.
- Next, peel away the protective films on the reflective surfaces.
- Open the ink access door beside the control panel and remove the packaging material there.
- To install the duplexer, simply slide it into the backside of the printer until it snaps into place.
This completes the unboxing of your HP OfficeJet Pro 6834