The HP OfficeJet Pro 6831 is an all-in-one inkjet printer. It’s compactness and functionality packed in a nutshell. Low print costs, high print speeds, crisp output quality and a highly responsive touch screen make it the best choice for small offices. The HP OfficeJet Pro 6831 also supports AirPrint and other mobile-printing and wireless services. Download software drivers for this printer from setup 6831 or ojpro6831 . Given below are the specifications for the OfficeJet Pro 6831.
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, Ethernet,
- Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct
- Mobile Printing: ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria, HP Print Service Plug-in, HP Smart App.
- Instant Ink: Yes
- Print speed (B/W): 20 ppm
- Print speed (colour): 11 ppm
- Paper Input Tray (A4 sheets): 225 sheets
- Automatic Document Feeder: 35 sheets
- Paper Output Tray (A4 sheets): 60 sheets
- Keep reading to find out how to setup your HP OfficeJet Pro 6831 printer.
ojpro6831 – HP Printer Setup
HP OfficeJet Pro 6831 Unboxing
- First, remove the installation CD, guides, power cords and fax cords from the printer box.
- The installation CD contains the software driver for Mac OS X and Windows. You can also download the software driver from setup 6831 or ojpro6831
- Then, tilt the cardboard box and lay it carefully on the printer surface. Now, drag the printer out of the printer box.
- Now, remove the Styrofoam caps on either sides of the printer and slide it out of the transparent cover on the printer.
- Next, peel off the blue tapes and transparent films on the surface of the printer.
- Open the ink cartridge access area using the cutouts on the sides and check for packaging materials there.
- Once you’ve removed the packaging materials from the ink cartridge access area, close the ink cartridge lid.
- Then, open the scanner glass lid. Remove the Styrofoam sheet and close the lid back again.
- Finally, open the Paper Tray in the front and remove the tapes.
- Slide the paper width guides away from each other and close the tray.
This is how you unbox your HP OfficeJet 6831 printer. Next step is to switch on and perform a basic initialization for your printer