The HP Officejet 7610 Large Format Wireless Digital e-All-in-One Inkjet Printer prints up to 15 ppm in black and 9 ppm in digital (ISO) and has a resolution of 1200 dpi. The printer supports up to 13 x 44 “paper sizes and can print up to 13 x 19” borderless images. It’s simple and affordable to print images, documents, and brochures at h thanks to its individual ink cartridges and large print sizes. HP Officejet 7610 is compatible with AirPrint and enables you to print directly from an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or device running OS X 10.7 or later without downloading drivers.
HP Officejet 7610 Complete Set up Guide & Driver Installation Support
HP Officejet 7610 Setup
After you have connected your printer to the same network as your PC/smartphone, follow the steps to use the HP Officejet 7610 wireless printing capabilities.
- Once the wireless connection is established, you just need to download the HP smart app to download all the required HP Officejet 7610 drivers.
- After that you have downloaded the HP smart app, just create an HP account.
- Just check and make sure if your smartphone/pc and printers are connected in the same network as the app will detect the printer automatically.
- Once the printer gets added to the HP account all you have to do is, just login into all the devices through which you want to print documents.
- Now you can just print all the documents you want with just a click of a button.
Installing HP Officejet 7610 ink cartridges
To install the HP Officejet 7610 ink cartridges, the printer needs to complete the startup process and the carriage should move to the centre of the printer
- Open the front cover and ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the carriage is in the link access area
- Remove the black cartridge from the packaging and remove the protective film by pulling the orange tab.
- Insert the black cartridge into the right slot at an upward angle until it snaps into place.
- Once the black cartridge is snapped, remove the tri-color cartridge from the package and insert it into the left slot until it fits properly.
- Close the cartridge door and exterior door.
HP Officejet 7610 drivers and softwares
- Add your printer by installing HP smart app
- HP smart app lets you connect to wifi and install drivers.
- Register for an HP account. Load paper and install ink or toner cartridges.
- Signup for instant ink. Instant ink subscription may not be available in all countries and subject to availability.
- Install the HP smart app on all your devices.