- 4-colour(CMYK) inkjet printer.
- Print resolution14652x14652dpi (enhanced)
- Scanner resolution
- Fax resolution
- Connectivity– Wi-Fi, USB, Apple AirPrint
- 60-sheet input tray, 25-sheet output tray
- Weight 76 kg
HP Officejet 4652 Printer Setup
HP OfficeJet 4652 Unboxing
This section outlines the contents of the box in which your printer was shipped and tells you where to look for possible packaging and remove them.
- First, fold the flaps of the box and remove the items on top.
- Tilt the box and make sure that printer lies on its bottom side. Using the cover, drag the printer out of the box gently and remove the Styrofoam caps on the sides.
- Next, remove all the tape on the exterior surface of the printer. You can peel away the blue tapes easily without leaving any residue on any of the printer surfaces.
- Open the ink access area cartridge door, remove the cardboard packaging material from the inside the printer and close both the ink access door and the exterior door.
HP OfficeJet 4652 Basic Initialization
To perform the basic initialization process, switch on the printer. To switch on the printer, follow the steps given below:
- First, connect one side of the printer power cord to the rear of the printer and the other side into the wall outlet. We recommend that you reduce the usage of power strips in order to avoid power issues to the printer.
- Now,press the power button.
- Then, the printer starts initializing and making some noise during the process. Wait for it to quiet down