HP Officejet 4500 is an advanced printer from HP. These printers are designed in a way that it compliments your office table. HP Officejet 4500 printers are engineered to provide the users with a seamless printing experience. These printers are equipped with high precision scanners. The setup and installation can be done with ease by just following the steps below.
HP Officejet 4500 Complete Set up Guide & Driver Installation Support
HP Officejet 4500 wireless setup
To setup HP Officejet 4500 wireless you don’t need any manual or driver. Just follow the below steps.
- Unbox the printer and find a suitable place to install your printer. Finding a space won’t be a task as these printers are the most space efficient in the market.
- Connect the power cord in the printer and then connect the cord to a power source and switch on the printer
- Once the printer is switched on you can find a small printer display on the left side.
- This display itself can make the printer work. Find the setting menu in the display and then find network settings
- In network settings, select wireless connection wizard and select the same network in which all your other devices are connected
- You might be asked to enter the network password. After entering your HP Officejet 4500 can print wirelessly
- To print wirelessly without connecting with a router, then instead of wireless connection wizard select wireless direct.
- In wireless direct you will be asked to setup with/without password, which can be selected as per your preference.
- Now you can search in your smartphone and can find your HP Officejet 4500 in the wifi.
- You can now connect with the printer and print just by clicking the share option in your smartphone.
HP Officejet 4500 Setup
After you have connected your printer in the same network as your PC/smartphone, follow the steps to use the HP Officejet 4500 wireless printing capabilities.
- Once the wireless connection is established, you just need to download the HP smart app to download all the required HP Officejet 4500 drivers.
- Once you have downloaded the HP smart app, just create a HP account.
- Just check and make sure if your smartphone/pc and printers are connected in the same network as the app will detect the printer automatically.
- Once the printer gets added to the HP account all you have to do is, just login in all the devices through which you want to print documents.
- Now you can just print all the documents you want in just a click of a button.
HP Officejet 4500 Manual
The printer manual can be found in the box of the printer, this will contain HP Officejet 4500 wireless. In case if you have ever misplaced the printed copy, you can always find it in the HP’s official website. To download it online, follow the steps below.
- Open support website of HP and then in the search product box, type HP Officejet 4500.
- Select on the printer name in dropdown and select on Manual option.
- In the manual option you can select the User guide.
HP Officejet 4500 Troubleshooting
The very common error you will come across is HP Officejet 4500 offline, This can be rectified by doing the below mentioned simple steps.
- Check the connectivity of the printer and verify if the device and the printer are connected in the same network.
- Try restarting the router and connecting back again.
- Check for the HP Officejet 4500 Ink level using the printer display by clicking on estimated ink level.
- Try clearing the printing queue.
- Always check the paper level and refill the paper when required.