HP OfficeJet printer series provides developed wireless network communication which is ideal for small and business users. The latest web printing technology is considered to be one of the added advantages which is also pocket-friendly.
Two-sided printing is considered to be another main feature of HP OfficeJet printer along with their air print setup, Automatic Document feeder and Monthly duty cycle. Make use of the colour touchscreen to use all the printer’s functionalities and to manage all the printer tasks. HP Office Jet Printer oj3833 provides high-quality printing and also has long-lasting battery life.
HP OfficeJet 3833 Printer Specification
On the Other hand, HP Office Jet printer series gives smooth output and provides a good quality output with HP Office Jet 3833 printer’s touchscreen control panel. HP Office Jet printer oj3833 came along with wireless network connection and input & output paper tray. It also supports many advanced technologies such as ePrint, WPS and so on. Black and colour graphics have Instant ink subscription service.
Using your smartphones, tablets and laptops you can easily access your HP Office Jet printer series. oj3833 is an All-in-One Printer so it generally provides all types of basic functionalities. It allows users to print two sides simultaneously by the duplex printing method and automatic page feeder. It also has simple installation and setup process and also provides high-quality printing results.
HP Office Jet printers have some disadvantages, it is not ideal for the large-scale business purpose since its printing speed is very low compared to other printers. HP Office Jet printer series takes more time to respond to the user’s request and the paper tray is not very comfortable. There are more chances of software and hardware issues while using the printer, It is also difficult for ePrint and Air Print setup as these setup processes are little complicated. The internet connection error may also occur at unexpected times.
HP Officejet 3833 setup
- Take the HP Office Jet 3833 printer out of its package and remove all the unwanted tape, stickers and other printing materials. Cautiously lift open the ink cartridge access door and get rid of all the unwanted package materials inside the door. In the same way, open the input tray and pull the paper tray towards you and remove all the unwanted packing materials and push it back inside.
- Establish the power connection by using the power cord, connect one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer and connect another end of the power cord to the power outlet or socket.
- Turn on your HP Office Jet printer series and set the printer preferences on the printer’s control panel. Use printer’s control touch display to set the language, date& time and to set the country/region. Finally choose Yes to confirm the choice that you have made.
- Pull open the input tray door and extend the paper tray towards you. Move the A4 size paper width guide to the outermost position with print side in the downward direction.
- Open the ink cartridge access door and get the ink cartridges out of its package. Make use of the ink cartridge that comes along with the printer package. Cautiously remove the black plastic of the ink cartridge
- Do not make contact with the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles and you should not replace the protective tapes of the contacts. Since handling these parts may result in ink clogs, ink failure and may also result in bad electrical connection.
- Lift open the cartridge slot and carefully place the ink cartridges in their specified slots. Close the ink cartridge door after placing the cartridges in their specified position.
- Make use of the guidance of the page to start the ink alignment process. Lift open the scanner lid and carefully place the scanner lid print side down in the scanner glass by using the guidance that engraved on the glass.
- Finally after the ink cartridge alignment process, close the scanner lid and press OK in the HP Office Jet 3833 printer’s control panel. You can get latest compatible software based on your devices operating system version for your HP Office Jet printer series.