Office desks are one of the places where space is always not sufficient. Yet HP Officejet 3830 can make your desk space the most efficient and also looks elegant. With this printer you can print, scan, send and receive fax. HP Officejet 3830 also comes with a document feeder to scan your document with ease and also you don’t need to spend tons of time with HP Officejet 3830 driver setup and installation.
HP Officejet 3830 Complete Set up Guide & Driver Installation Support
HP Officejet 3830 Wireless
HP Officejet 3830 wireless setup is being designed in a way that is as simple as downloading an app. You don’t need to download any driver from online. There is a lot you can do with this wireless printing function, which can be found below. HP smart app is the only HP Officejet 3830 wireless software you need.
- Unboxing the printer and connecting the power cord of the printer to a power source.
- Switch on the printer by clicking on the power button. You can use the printer display to access the settings menu of the printer.
- To connect the printer wirelessly navigate to settings menu and select network settings.
- In the network settings select the network in which the primary device is connected with.
HP Officejet 3830 Setup
You have a stable connection established between the printer and the primary device all you need is to follow the given steps below
- In your primary device download the HP Smart App.
- the HP Smart App will automatically download all the HP officejet 3830 drivers into your device
- Verify that the primary device and the printer are connected to the same network.
- Once the app is downloaded create an HP account.
- Now login to HP account and scan for the nearby printers.
- The app will now automatically recognise the printer that is connected in the same network as the device.
- Once the printer is added to the account you can use the same HP account to login to multiple devices to print wirelessly.
- The HP officejet 3830 comes with a document feeder facility and a precision scanner.
- What this document feeds you can lead the documents which have not been able to scan in the scanner due to its size.
- With this printer you can even send or receive fax.
- To send or receive a Fax You need to to select the fax option in the printer display and input receiver’s fax number and place the document that needs to be scanned on the document feeder.
- The document feeder will automatically Scan document and send it to the receiver.
HP Officejet 3830 Manual
HP officejet 3830 printed manual can be found in the box in which the printer came with. In case if you misplace the manual you can find it online at any time in the HP support page by following the simple instruction below.
- Open HP support page in your web browser. Type HP officejet 3830 in the search product box
- Click on the printer’s name that is displayed in the dropdown.
- Now click on the Manual option and select user guide.
HP Officejet 3830 Offline
HP officejet 3830 offline is one of the common errors that occur. This error can be rectified by following simple troubleshooting techniques that are given below.
- Check the paper level in the paper tray this is a very simple troubleshooting techniques that can rectify the offline issue
- Try restarting the wireless router and connect the devices to the wireless network again.
- Try clearing the printing queue of your printer.
- By using the printers display check ink level estimate and see if the ink is available.