HP Envy 5530 is a best in class HP’s All in one class of printers designed to provide the best printing experience and also be functional utilizing all the little spaces given. For providing the best in class printing output, HP has used its technology developed in the course of time . Speaking about installation of the printer HP Envy 5530 drivers are very easy to install .You can take full advantage over the printer by downloading HP smart app designed by HP’s Engineers. You can find the key points below. This is a key takeaway from HP Envy 5530 Manual.
HP Envy 5530 Complete Set up Guide & Driver Installation Support
HP Envy 5530 drivers
To make printing easier HP has introduced the easiest way to install HP Envy 5530 drivers using a simple app and website which can be found below.
- The all-new HP Smart app will do the magic for you. Just download this app on any of your gadgets that are powered by either of the OS, Android or windows, or Apple.
- Once the app is downloaded you need to create a simple HP account and add your HP Envy 5530 Printer.
- Once you have done this you can download the same HP smart app in any of your other gadgets and login with the same HP account that is connected with your HP Envy 5530.
- The app will automatically install all the required drivers and software to use your HP Envy 5530 Printer seamlessly.
- In any odd situation if you find errors in the drivers in the printer then visit HP’s official website and in the search bar type HP Envy 5530.
- Once you find HP Envy 5530 Printer, hit enter and find the option software and driver,
- You can now find all the drivers you need for your printer.
HP Envy 5530 Wireless setup
- In the settings of the printer open the network settings in the touch interface on the printer
- In the network, settings click on the WIFI name and enter the password in which your PC/mobile is connected in
- Your printer will require only an HP Smart app to run. This app is designed in such a way that you can take full advantage of all the features available in your HP Envy 5530 Printer.
- Once the basic setup of the app is done and the HP account is created and your printer is also connected to your wireless network then you can add your HP Envy 5530 Printer to your HP account.
- After the HP smart app is installed and also your printer is connected to a network the app does the magic of connecting your printer to the wifi and you are good to go.
- Once the Printer is added, you can print the documents that are present on any of your devices that have the HP smart app logged in.
- If you are away from your HP Envy 5530 printer then you can use the Eprint technology.
- Through this EPrint Technology, you can send the document you wish to print to the email assigned for your Printer. Here the only requirement is to have both you and your HP Envy 5530 to be connected to an internet source and of course, your printer must be loaded with paper.
- Speaking about paper, to experience the full efficiency of your HP Envy 5530, you need to purchase paper from a brand that is having a logo of ColorLok since these papers can easily retain the color accurately and can dry easily. Also always buy genuine HP Envy 5530 Cartridges.
HP Envy 5530 Manual
- HP Envy 5530 manual can be found in the box in which the printer came from.
- This manual contains all the information required to operate your printer with ease and also explains the functionality of the primer touchscreen interface.
- Incase of the user manual is misplaced you can always access the same in the HP website by typing HP Envy 5530 in the search bar.
- Additionally, the HP website also provides information for queries like HP Envy 5530 Troubleshooting and HP Envy 5530 not printing, by just typing the name of your printer in the search bar of HP’s website.
HP Envy 5530 Offline
This is a common error that can be fixed with the steps below.
- Check the update for OS and the HP Envy 5530 driver, if an update is available the update and restart both your PC and Printer.
- Open device manager and open your HP Envy 5530 and click on printing queues and clear the queue.
- Check for the network to which the printer and the PC are connected and restart the router.