HP Envy 5055 is the latest of HP all in one printer series. This printer has gone through a lot of refinements and gets you best in class technology printing capabilities on your desk. The design of the printer is so sleek and packs a punch of specifications. You can find the HP Envy 5055 Driver installation below.
HP Envy 5055 Complete Set up Guide & Driver Installation Support
HP Envy 5055 Driver
The drivers for this printer can be installed very easily. Follow the steps below to install HP Envy 5055 Driver effortlessly.
- Unbox your printer and connect to a power source and switch on and connect the printer and your PC to the same network.
- Once the HP Envy 5055 is connected to the PC’s network, download the HP Smart app and create an HP account
- To connect your printer to wifi, click on settings and open the network settings and connect to the wifi.
- Once you have logged in the Smart app will detect your printer and adds it to your HP account automatically
- Once the printer is added the app will download all the required Drivers to the device and also the app connects your printer to the wifi.
- Once the drivers are downloaded, you will be able to print the document wirelessly from your device.
- This HP smart app is available across android/windows/ios/
- You can have multiple devices logged in to your HP smart account to access the HP Envy 5055 wireless printing capability
- In case if you are having errors getting the drivers downloaded, you can access all the drivers manually using the steps given below.
- Open the HP website and select printers
- Now in the search bar type HP Envy 5055 and select the device from the dropdown
- Now click on Drivers and softwares option
- Now you can download drivers manually and resolve the issue.
HP Envy 5055 Wireless Setup
- Your printer is equipped with a beautiful touch screen interface to access all the functionality of your printer.
- You can connect with wifi using the interface easily by selecting the Setting menu and clicking on Network settings.
- Click on Network Settings and find the network name in which your mobile/device is connected to and enter the WIFI password when prompted.
- Once the printer is connected to the network same as the PC you are all done.
HP Envy 5055 Offline
Sometimes your HP Envy 5055 may display an error called printer offline and this can be troubleshot using the simple steps below.
- If you haven’t updated the OS or the driver of your HP Envy 5055 in quite some time, there are high chances that the functionality of the device might be affected due to still running in old versions of the software.
- Try checking for the OS update and make sure it is updated to the newest version.
- Try checking the driver update using the device manager that can be accessed by clicking CTRL+R and entering Device manager in it.
- In the device manager window click on the printer and then on the updated driver and it will do the magic for you.
- Once the update is done, make sure you restart the PC and also .your HP Envy 5055.
- After this, if still HP Envy 5055 offline issues persist then try clearing the printer queue and restart the devices.