After HP Envy 4510 Driver Installation, you can easily print photos, documents, emails and Web Pages by using your iPhone devices. Make use of the in-built air print feature to print using the iOS devices from envy4510.
- To begin the process, ensure that the HP Envy 4510 wireless setup feature is on, and connect your HP Envy 4510 printer to the local wireless network
- Turn on your iPhone, open the Wi-Fi settings and connect the device to the same wireless network as your printer.
- HP Envy 4510 printer does not support Air print, mobile hotspots, Bluetooth and cellular data connection. Make HP Envy 4510 Driver & Software download process easy.
- Download compatible printing app on your device and open the app. Choose the print option from the share icon or settings icon. If the print option is not available to check with app’s user guide or the help section since all the apps do not support Air Print feature
- Open your document, photo or webpage that you want to print, choose share icon to get the menu options and choose print.
- In the Printer options menu, select envy4510 printer from the list of available printers. Change the print settings if needed and mention the number of copies, finally select print.
- After mentioning the printing preferences, select print to start the printing process. You can view your printed document by double-clicking the home button and choosing the print centre.
- To cancel the printing process, Tap the home button twice and select the print centre and choose ‘Cancel printing’
HP Envy 4510 Hardware setup and Installation
Start the HP Envy 4510 driver & Software installation process by taking the printer out of its box and remove all the plastic materials and cover the printer and the scanner lid. Connect one end of the power cord to the rear end of the printer and another end to the power source. After connecting the power cord, turn on the printer by pressing the power button on the left side of the printer.
After turning on the printer, it may make some noise during the initializing process of HP Envy 4510 Driver. You can set the preferred language, country and date & time by using the upward/downward arrows. The printer screen may prompt you to install the ink cartridges. Lift open the ink cartridge access door, install the tri-colour cartridge on the back cover of the cartridge. Use the Orange pull tab to remove the tape that covers the electrical contact and ink nozzles. After loading the ink cartridge into the printer, you can observe that the colour on the locking levers would match with the colour on the top of the cartridge.
Lift open the lock lever of the tri-colour cartridge. Gently move the tri-colour cartridge towards its slot and ensure that the cartridge is placed correctly in the lock lever. Close the lock lever and make sure that it got snapped into the place. Do the same process to place the black cartridge, Close the ink cartridge access door and the printer would automatically find the installation of genuine HP cartridge. A confirmation message will get displayed in the envy4510 printer’s control panel, press OK to continue the process. After installing the ink cartridges, load the paper into the paper tray which is designed based on the different size of papers and slide the tray inside. The envy4510 Printer will automatically print an alignment page.
After receiving the printed page, place the paper downward facing the scanner glass under the HP Envy 4510 driver & Software cover/scanner lid based on the instructions given in the paper.
Cover the scanner lid after placing the printed paper on the scanner, the printer screen may ask whether to continue scanning process. Start the scanning process by selecting OK. The alignment page will get scanned and the “Alignment successful” message will get displayed in the printer’s control panel. Choose OK to continue the process.
You can set your printer to a wireless connection either by using the software that came along with the printer or the stand-alone printer itself. The network setup will differ based on each configuration. Scroll and choose “Not Now” and select OK, choose OK again for the regular HP Envy 4510 driver & Software installation reminders.
After completing the hardware setup, you can easily install the printer software using the CD that came along with your printer.