HP’s Envy 4502 brings home a wide range of functionalities at a pocket-friendly price and sleek design. To ensure that you enjoy all the features mentioned below, download and install the required software drivers from envy4502 or from the installation CD that came along with the printer.
- Print borderless photos and scan documents quickly at a stunning resolution.
- Save paper and the planet with automatic two-sided printing and recyclable ink-cartridges.
- Printing made hassle-free with HP’s wireless print setup.
- Print more with optional high-capacity cartridges and save energy the same time, for the Envy 4502 is ENERGY STAR qualified.
HP Envy 4502 Specifications
What’s more, you can now print from anywhere with an active Internet connection using HP ePrint and HP All in One Printer remote. Given below are the specifications for Envy 4502.
- ISO speed: 7 Up to 8.8 ppm black, Up to 5.2 ppm color.
- Scan resolution: Up to 1200 x 2400 ppi hardware.
- Scan type: Flatbed
- Copy speed: 8 Up to 6 cpm black, Up to 4 cpm color
- Standard connectivity: 1 Hi Speed; 1 Wi-Fi 802.11n, USB 2.0
- Duty cycle (No. of pages printed per month): 9 Up to 1,000 pages
- Display: 2.0 inch (5 cm) Hi Res Mono LCD
- Border-less printing: Yes (up to 8.5 x 11 in, 216 x 297 mm
HP Envy 4502 Printer Unboxing
This section includes the basic setup process for the Envy 4502. To know how to download and install software drivers from envy4502, jump to the next section titled Installing Print drivers.
- First, pry open the lid of the box and remove the blue tapes, cartridges, and the power cord. You’ll notice that the tri-colour cartridge comes with a card attached to it. This card will help you choose the right cartridges once you’re out of ink.
- Once you’ve set aside the cartridges and the power cord, remove the cardboard cap from the printer.
- Then, using the handles on the transparent plastic cover, pull the printer out of the cardboard box and remove the Styrofoam caps attached to either side. This cardboard box can be set aside for recycling if you wish to do so.
- Next, slide the printer out of the transparent plastic covering and pull out the blue tapes on the outside of the printer.
- Now, peel out the transparent films covering the control panel area and remove all the cardboard items and tapes in the scanner, ink cartridge access area and paper tray. Then, check the interior of the ink cartridge access area and paper tray again for any packaging materials before closing the lid and sliding the tray back in again
- Lastly, slide the paper width guides away from each other after removing the excess packaging materials.
HP Envy 4502 Printer Initialization
Your can switch on your HP Envy Printer 4502 printer. To switch on the printer, remove the twist tie from the power cord and connect one end to the rear of the printer and the other end into the wall outlet. Although you can use power , we recommend that you connect the power cord directly into the wall outlet so that you can avoid any power issues.
- First, press the power button and wait for the printer to quiet down if it was making any noises.
- Then, use the arrow buttons to scroll through the languages and pick a language of your choice.
- Next,Tap Yes to confirm your choice of language.
- Then, scroll through the list of countries/ regions to select