HP Deskjet 3755 is a multifunctional all-in-one printer that lets us scan, print, and copy with ease. HP Deskjet 3755 works well with both Windows and Mac. HP smart app allows you to set up your printer, and print from the cloud such as iCloud, Google drive, and dropbox. This printer is compact and wireless and designed to fit where you need it. It has a seven-segment LCD display and an HP scroll scan helps you to handle scan jobs, from plain paper to stiff media.
HP Deskjet 3755 Complete Set up Guide & Driver Installation Support
- The first thing you do is break the tape and open the box.
- You will find a USB cable and a power cable. You might receive a USB cable based on your region and where you purchased the printer.
- The HP Deskjet 3755 printer box will be provided with an ink caution sheet which warns you to not ingest the ink.
- The printer is also provided with 65 black setup cartridges. When setting up your printer, you must set up these cartridges or the setup will fail.
- Depending on your region and specific model cartridge number will vary.
- HP Deskjet 3755 is provided with 65 Tricolour cartridges and instant ink cards.
- The printer setup guide provided in the box helps you to set up your printer. The get started guide has information on additional features and basic troubleshooting.
- Grab the power cord and plug it in the backside of the printer and other ends at the wall outlet.
HP Deskjet 3755 setup:
- Remove the printer from the box. You will find an original HP Deskjet 3755 HP ink cartridges, power cable, USB cable, setup guide, user guide, instant ink brochure, and a Software CD.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and turn on the printer.
- Remove the tape from the cartridges and open the access door.
- The carriage will move to the centre of the printer.
- Inserted the cartridges. A click sound will make sure the cartridges are inserted properly.
Loading paper into HP Deskjet 3755:
- Adjust the paper width guide
- Load the paper. Pull out the output tray, and raise the extender.
- Now it’s the time to print. You can download the HP Deskjet 3755 software and drivers
- For mobile printing with smart apps, download HP smart app from the play store.
- Then, find your documents and print them.
How to scan on HP Deskjet 3755 and load documents or photos:
Before scanning or copying from an HP Deskjet 3755 printer, you must properly load our document into the scanner.
- Turn on the printer. For copying, load the type of paper you want to insert into the input tray.
- Load the document you want to scan or copy into the scanner. Print side up.
- Make sure the edge of the document is straight and flush against the paper guide on the right side of the scanner.
- The printer pulls the document into the scanner and the scan light brightens.
- If the scanner is not pulling the document, remove it from the scanner and reload it holding from a different angle.
- Once the document is properly loaded, scan it from your computer with HP or third-party scanning software.
- Make copies of your document by pressing the copy button from the control panel.
- For instance, if you want 5 copies, print the button 5 times.
- The printer scans your document and prints the copy.
How to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to wifi (wireless setup):
- In order to connect HP Deskjet 3755 to wifi, the printer and the computer must be connected to the same network.
- HP smart app detects only the printers that are on the same network.
- Press and hold the wifi button and release it to go to setup mode.
- Then select plus sign and click add a new printer. HP smart app detects your printer and clicks continue.
- Once the cartridges and paper are loaded, the printer is now ready to go wireless.
WPS Printer Setup for HP Deskjet 3755:
Check your printer for a wireless light. If it’s not enabled the wireless connection on HP Deskjet 3755 and press the WPS button on the router or go to your computer and click on ADD Printer on windows for the WPS printer setup process to generate pin numbers for the WPS printer setup.