The Deskjet 2652 is a compact multi-functional printer best suited for homes. It has a curved front panel with a slight angle and matte finish. You can control all of the printer’s functionalities using the monochrome LCD touch panel. The only visible button on the printer is the power button. The Deskjet also offers Wireless Printing capabilities that help you print documents even when you’re miles away from your printer. You can access these wireless capabilities only if you’ve downloaded the software drivers from setup 2652 or dj2652.
Given below are some specifications for the Deskjet 2652.
- Print speed (monochrome): 9.5 ppm
- Print speed (colour): 6.8 ppm
- Duty cycle: 2652 pages per month
- Printer Connectivity: USB 2.0, Wi-Fi.
- Paper Input Tray capacity: 100 sheets
- Paper Output Tray capacity: 25 sheets
- Mobile Printing: ePrint, AirPrint, Mopria and Wireless Direct.
HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Unboxing
- First, remove the transparent covering on the printer box and remove the tape covering the flaps of the printer.
- Then, fold the flaps to the sides so that the printer and other items can be removed easily.
- Now, take out the installation CD, power cord, USB cord, setup poster and setup guide. In case you’ve misplaced the installation CD, you can download the drivers from setup 2652.
- Then, lay the box on a flat surface and gently slide the printer out of the box using the transparent cover.
- Then, remove the Styrofoam caps on either sides and the transparent covering on the printer.
- Next, peel away all the blue tapes on the visible surface of the printer.
- Now, open the scanner glass lid and remove the Styrofoam sheet.
- Open the ink cartridge access area which is beneath the scanner glass area and remove the packaging materials.
- Finally, slide out the Paper Input Tray and remove the tape stuck to the surface.
HP Deskjet 2652 Printer Initialization
- First, to switch on the printer, connect one end of the power cord into the printer and the other end of the power cord into the wall outlet.
- Then, press the power button on the control panel to turn on the printer.
- Once the printer is turned on, wait for it to quiet down before moving on to the next step.
- Next, the printer will ask you to select the location.
- Now, scroll through the list of countries provided and tap on the correct country/region and confirm your selection in the next page.
- Similarly, select the language and confirm the selection.
This completes the Initial printer setup for HP Deskjet 2652. Once you’ve installed the ink cartridges and loaded paper, you can install software drivers from setup 2652