HP deskjet 2600 is an all in one printer which is user friendly with an accentuated colors, appealing design, and faster print speeds. HP deskjet 2600 is a perfect choice for both professional and personal printing needs. Due to its compact design, the printer can fit into any place by consuming less space. HP deskjet 2600 is an energy star certified printer and consumes low power. This printer is the best option if you are looking for both speed and quality of printing. HP deskjet 2600 can print 5.5ppm for color prints and 7.5ppm for black and white prints.
HP Deskjet 2600 Complete Set up Guide & Driver Installation Support
Unboxing HP Deskjet 2600:
- Place the printer box on the flat surface and take out the documents, USB cable, and power cord.
- USB cable is used for setting up the printer and the power cord is for powering the HP Deskjet 2600 printer.
- Remove the printer from the box and remove the foam supports.
- HP Deskjet 2600 is provided with black and tri-color cartridges.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the printer and remove the blue tape from the access door.
- Open the access door and remove all the tape and plastic areas.
- Grab the power cord from the unboxed materials, and connect it to the printer.
Loading paper into HP Deskjet 2600:
- After unboxing, press the power button to turn on the printer.
- Lift the input tray to its locked position
- Slide the paper guide to its outermost position.
- Move the paper width completely to the left side.
- Load the paper into the tray.
- Slide in the paper guide until it rests on the edge of the paper.
- Open the output tray extender.
How to install ink cartridge on HP Deskjet 2600:
- Once the papers are loaded, open the cartridge access door.
- Remove the tri-color and black cartridge from its package and pull the tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Don’t touch the copper-plated contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the cartridge into the right slot until it snaps into place.
- Repeat the same steps to install the tri-color cartridge in the left slot.
- Complete the process by closing the cartridge access door.
How to connect HP Deskjet 2600 to wifi:
To connect HP Deskjet 2600 to wifi from Mac, gather the following materials and information
- A Mac device that is connected to the network in which you want to connect your printer.
- HP printer turned on, and in a ready state with an active internet connection.
- Wireless network passcode.
- Go to 123.hp.com, search for your printer model and download HP smart app.
- HP smart app detects only the printers that are connected to the same network as your Mac device.
- Once the printer is connected to the network, go to HP smart and click get started.
- If one or more printers are connected to the network, the app selects the printer automatically.
- If HP Deskjet 2600 is not displayed on the screen, add a new printer by clicking the plus sign.
- To connect the printer to the same network, enter the wireless network passcode and then click continue.
- HP smart app search and connects the printer to the device.
- For the security of newer model printers, you must physically confirm your proximity to the printer.
- To install the driver, click the printers and scanners to open the system preferences.
- Add your printer and then click continue.
- To print from another computer or a smartphone, connect to the same network as your printer and go to 123.hp.com and download the HP smart app.
WPS Printer Setup for HP Deskjet 2600:
Check your printer for a wireless light. If it’s not enabled the wireless connection on HP Deskjet 2600 and press the WPS button on the router or go to your computer and click on ADD Printer on windows for the WPS printer setup process to generate pin numbers for the WPS printer setup.